This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What does it takes to pass a k pop audition?
03-02-2014, 11:36 AM
What does it takes to pass a k pop audition?
hi there... i'm really into kpop since i was 15 but lately, i was inspired by EXO. They got the cute looks, cool dance moves and good voices. N i really want to get into an audition in SM or maybe LOEN or i dunno, YG?? JYP?? so below is my profile..

Weight: 100 pounds ( really skinny, i know but i believe i can go to gym and play )

Height: 5 feet 6 inches ( can i get taller?? )

Voice: not the high note type but i can rap well.

Dance: well, a little wave, robot and popping, i can.. but i'm eager to learn. ^_^

Age: 19 ( born in October 1994, am i too old for the audition??)

Other abilities: Can act quite well, have no stage fear since i have been participating in school concerts since i'm a kid. Can speak English fluently ( well, u can see loads of grammar mistakes here cux i'm weak in grammar tho ). A little Korean ( thanks to the songs n k-dramas n running man)

Appearance: I believe I'm cute... well who doesn't?? but um my teethes aren't like the idols.. u know.. cux i played with my tongue when i was a kid.. poking those teethes.. Tongue

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/h...5954_n.jpg

So yeh.. here are my questions...

1)which company should I try to get in to??

2)Before entering the audition, can i choose my performance, like if i want to sing, i'll sing.. dance then, i'll dance.. or do i have to do as they told??

3)what kind of questions are often asked during the audition??

4)do i have a chance to pass the audition?? if not, may i know the reason?

5)If i pass the audition, do i have to move to Korea?? will they pay for everything or my parents will have to send me money??

6)I've already passed the IGCSE 'O' Level but now resting for a while and been thinking of going to collage like next year. So if i pass the audition, do i have to attend collage there?? will the company pay for it??

7)How long will i have to wait to debut or will i ever?? I'm really willing to try to matter how hard because I'm really passionate about kpop.

8)By any chance, if i get debut, then will they fix my teeth and?? Tongue if not then, i might have to do it now.. xD

9) And almost forgot.. i have to wear glasses.. but i wear contact lens too.. is that an obstacle??

Any other suggestion?? ^_^
Feel free to contact me via Facebook!!! I'm happy to make new friends!! ^_^ https://www.facebook.com/eclipxion.valentine
Thanks a lot, guys!!
P.S. - It's ok to be honest... since i want to know my weaknesses..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What does it takes to pass a k pop audition? - Dorian - 03-02-2014 11:36 AM
[] - naomi - 03-02-2014, 11:37 AM
[] - Yokpitz - 03-02-2014, 11:49 AM
[] - Anisha - 03-02-2014, 12:02 PM