This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What does it takes to pass a k pop audition?
03-02-2014, 11:49 AM

This is just my random opinion from a kpop fans view okay.It's good that you have the passion but you have to be strong if you really want to pursue your dream.The three major company like SM, YG & JYP wont be easy for you even during audition.I heard Himchan doesnt get accepted by Jyp before he enter TS (If I'm not mistaken).But if you are good looking, they will cast you immediately.Instead of choosing, I think you need to perform all.Dancing, singing & variety ability.They want to know how far you can go.Try to search TVXQ & SUJU audition.& of course there'll be question.and yeah, you need to leave your country & stay in Korea for many years.I dont think they give any allowance though cuz usually idol will said, 'This hyung treat me a lot during trainee days', etc.. They wont tell you when will you debut, only when the times come you will know (1yr-7yr?).No matter how perfect an idol is, there'll always a little bit 'touch-up' so no worries for your teeth.I also remembered Kai mentioned before that the moment he wakes up, he needs to put his lens (tell me if I'm wrong).. Btw, the choice is still yours.whether you want to challenge it or not.Continue your study could be another option too. Anyway, good luck!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - naomi - 03-02-2014, 11:37 AM
[] - Yokpitz - 03-02-2014 11:49 AM
[] - Anisha - 03-02-2014, 12:02 PM