This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is this strange feeling and has anybody else had it?
03-02-2014, 11:45 AM
What is this strange feeling and has anybody else had it?
Ok, so I have no idea what's 'wrong' with me. I'm sixteen, female and straight; I find boys attractive but can't seem to have the same emotional feelings that I've had for girls- teachers. It's hard to explain. The feelings I've had for the teachers aren't you typical love emotion but it's too strong to be anything less than that. It's not an infatuation because I have no sexual interest in them. This sounds crazy but I wanted them to feel sorry for me and help me through a difficult time. I'm not an attention seeker generally, but I don't know it's just weird these emotions. I've wanted something bad to happen to much- extreme stuff like rape and kidnap etc- just so they pay attention to me, hug me and help me through it.

This is now the 2nd time I've felt like this for a female teacher. First was a English teacher, the other a Zumba/Dance teacher. I have no sexual desire in them... Apart from wanting a hug.

My heart will beat when I'm around them, I'll go shy, I have butterflies and if they do speak to me, it generally lifts my mood for weeks. I'll re-run conversations that I've had with them and imagine situations of them caring for me in my head before I sleep.

My relationship with my mom is great, we are literally dead close. So, it's not as if I'm lacking a mother figure in my life.

What's 'wrong' with me? Has anyone else experience anything like this? Does this make me a lesbian? I have no sexual feelings for her though. The most i'd want is a hug or a kiss on the cheek.
I'm literally moping about because she deleted me of facebook..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What is this strange feeling and has anybody else had it? - No Name - 03-02-2014 11:45 AM
[] - esmerelda - 03-02-2014, 11:53 AM