This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any Doctor Who fans on here?
03-02-2014, 08:07 PM

There are lots of people on here that watch Dr. Who! The show is popular worldwide!

1) Matt Smith (11), though most people prefer David Tennant (10)

2) Donna Noble. Because she's hilarious and is really headstrong but is actually very caring and she just doesn't get enough credit!

3) Hmm... This is harder... I can't really think of one. Maybe the master, just because he was pure evil, without mercy or a sob story behind him or anything. He wanted everything, and stopped at nothing to get it.

4) I had just finished Merlin, and I missed it a lot. I found out that the lead actor, Colin Morgan, also did an episode in DW, so I wanted to see it. The episode was Midnight, and because it was so good I just watched a couple more episodes and really got into it

5) I HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET (which is killing me) but the general consensus is: WE MISS MATT SMITH but capaldi had a really funny entrance and we love him already

If you really want to find more whovians make a Tumblr. There are so many whovians from across the world on that site. Be warned: it's addicting!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Alison V - 03-02-2014, 08:02 PM
[] - Rose - 03-02-2014 08:07 PM
[] - OnlyMeOnAPC - 03-02-2014, 08:24 PM
[] - Sophie - 03-02-2014, 08:31 PM
[] - Samantha - 03-02-2014, 08:34 PM