This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any Doctor Who fans on here?
03-02-2014, 08:34 PM

1. Tennant- he was my first Doctor and I like his personality he is hilarious, fun, and spontaneous (much like other doctors)
2. Rose and Clara- I am a new series fan and haven't watched much of the classic so I like Rose because he really fell in love with her and she made him really happy and Clara because she helped him get over the deaths of Amy and Rory and she really helped me like Matt because I wasn't a Amy and Rory fan so I never really liked him until Clara.
3. Daleks are always fun because they are a classic villain as well and have lots of history with the doctor
Cybermen because the can upgrade and they also have history with the doctor
Weeping Angels because the story line was brilliant "Don't blink Blink and you Die" I loved it
Vashta Nerada only appeared in 2 episodes but they scared the crap out of me
4. 2 years ago my sister told me about it and I watched it on Netflix (but I am extremely obsessed and have even started the classic series after watching the new one at least 3 times over, literally.)
5. Yes, I liked it I thought it was a ice send of to Matt and he even got to say goodbye to Amy I may not like her but she was such a big part of his storyline I thought it was nice for him
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Alison V - 03-02-2014, 08:02 PM
[] - Rose - 03-02-2014, 08:07 PM
[] - OnlyMeOnAPC - 03-02-2014, 08:24 PM
[] - Sophie - 03-02-2014, 08:31 PM
[] - Samantha - 03-02-2014 08:34 PM