This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook profile - view as?
03-02-2014, 08:58 PM

I was wondering the same thing too so I decided to Googled the answers and your question showed up. I think it's because the basic information that shows up its because those people don't ever look at your Facebook profile as opposed to those who go on your page more regularly. I was wondering that because I actually searched to see how it would look to my crush (I know, kind of silly but it was the truth) but it showed instead basic info on the right. Then I searched what it would look like to a couple of my close friends and it showed last activities such as songs I listened to, people I became friends with etc. Then I decided to "view as" a few people who I did not know very well, whom I also don't think go on my page and it showed up basic information (eg where I'm from, what I'm studying etc on the right instead of the activities). Haha so this leads me to think that my crush actually never pays any attention to my Facebook or know of my existence except the fact that he accepted my friend request. hahaha sorry. But I hope this answers your question!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Facebook profile - view as? - JellyIsCool - 03-02-2014, 08:29 PM
[] - sewrobb - 03-02-2014, 08:39 PM
[] - angeleyes - 03-02-2014, 08:56 PM
[] - lb123 - 03-02-2014 08:58 PM