This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why was this girl looking at me?
03-02-2014, 09:57 PM

she likes u. i dont think it is a concidence that she wrote about the guy that never approached. i guessing that even if u werent hot she like u and wanted u to approach her. its not impossible that a super popular girl likes an average guy. Again i think she liked u when she looked at u. i think staring a lot is a signal or interest whether u r shy or outgoing. i think she was shy around u or wanted u to make a move.u know people act different around people they like. y would she do the talk to other guy but not with u(its not becuz she thinks ur ugly if she did why bother looking at u) anyway u know that if dont a least try to talk to her u wont ever stop asking this question. ALSO why dont u take ur own advice. do bottle up all the feelings of regret and ask her. even if she didnt have feelings for u at least u know y. i had a girl stare at me too. i did fell in love with her. n.s did u like her or not. and if u didnt please dont give me the response i didnt like her becuz she was too hot
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Rachel - 03-02-2014, 09:37 PM
[] - Helen - 03-02-2014, 09:50 PM
[] - Aimee - 03-02-2014, 09:52 PM
[] - Allan - 03-02-2014 09:57 PM
[] - Lauren - 03-02-2014, 10:13 PM