This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My friend committed suicide?
03-03-2014, 09:19 AM

Wait! She did! That is just cyber bully and bullying. If the CIA and cops know about that, they should arrest those bullies. Report this to the courts. This will trial them in jail or internal prison. They may be in prison forever. This means justice. I am not scare of these girls. I f they are going to do it like that, then they should face the world. They bully other people because they think they have powers and is stronger than others. However they aren't, they are a bunch of cowards. They bullied people because they got no talent, they lack knowledge. They fear the world. They are scared. THEY ARE SCARED to FACE the TRUTH. If those who don't learn to respect others, then they shouldn't be respected and one day get the same result as they once treat others. Bullies are losers. If I have one chance in my future that I could change this corrupted Earth. I will be a famous politician or military leader. I will help this country to enforce laws and to help it be a more better place. There time are worth to be in jail forever. Use all the messages you got in the public and use it as prove and evidence.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
My friend committed suicide? - Michelle - 03-03-2014, 09:04 AM
[] - Yirmiyahu - 03-03-2014, 09:18 AM
[] - Tommy - 03-03-2014 09:19 AM
[] - Been There - 03-03-2014, 09:32 AM