This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I "break up" with my "best friend"?
03-04-2014, 02:15 AM

well it is true loyal friends are hard to find, i am loyal to my best friend because he's stayed with me and put up with my sh!t, but at the same time i feel like i am bothering him.
anyways you could always confront her about it.
i consider myself to be good at analysing a person's behaviour in a crowd, alone, and with certain people. the only reason she acts like that is to get your attention and because you let it happen. you kinda reward her behaviour by offering your sympathy to her broken heart. Heck i wish i had my close friends call me out on the sh!t i do, but i fear that they are too worried of how i will respond.

i think your best friend suffers from "erotomania" and a little narcissism. erotomania is where a person thinks people are sending him/her messages that the person likes him/her from simple things. i kinda have it too but i fantasize about rejecting people that "fall in love with me", except i keep in touch with reality and i know i'm not as handsome as others but some girls still seem to be attracted to me (i've had a couple girls tell me they do). narcissism because she thinks she can do all that (the bullying club and such) and again that she is a "catch" and "talks sh!t" about others. you can't really get rid of her if she's clingy, an option would be going to a different college but she'd want to know where and go with you.

again you can confront her: tell her to stop messaging you as much and such and she will stop. but it will be awkward for you two after you have.

i kinda have a similar question but with me it's kinda the opposite: i'm a little clingy but i want to leave him for a while because of the way i behave. mind answering? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...952AATGC3Z

Alanna: she doesn't want to do that because she's worried about how it will hurt her friend.
i think she guilt trips you as a way to keep you. honestly it's like using emotional appeal in something
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Jaime - 03-04-2014, 01:46 AM
[] - Kayla Alexis - 03-04-2014, 01:57 AM
[] - nobodyispurfect - 03-04-2014, 02:02 AM
[] - Kai - 03-04-2014, 02:09 AM
[] - ¡Hala Madrid! - 03-04-2014 02:15 AM
[] - Alanna - 03-04-2014, 02:17 AM
[] - true - 03-04-2014, 02:27 AM