This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to get a cancer mans attention back :)?
03-04-2014, 10:49 AM

Well I'm a guy so I don't know how good and useful my advice would be but I had done something similar to a girl once not as bad thi and she was trying really hard to get back with me and stuff but I just kept denying the fact that I did still like her and want her to be mine after so long she gave up on my and it nearly killed me when she did this and also when I had seen her with another guy so if u want to get him back for what he did to u that one way and also if he sees u with another guy and really wants to be with u again he will come back and try to get u if he really likes u if he doesn't still like u don't let that hurt u there are a million guys out there u can still get don't ever give up I was so close to giving up hope on everything one time and then I had found the girl I'm with now and I truely love her and always will until the day I die I promise u the one for u will come and u will know when they are there u will just know Smile well I'm sorry about what happened to u and I promise it will get better and you find the one u love I'm just really lucky I guess I found the one I love and I'm only 17 well I hope my advice helps u Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Justin - 03-04-2014 10:49 AM
[] - HeadDr4u - 03-04-2014, 10:52 AM
[] - Gadget - 03-04-2014, 11:04 AM