This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you feel when a facebook friend deletes you?
03-04-2014, 03:23 PM
How do you feel when a facebook friend deletes you?
I've noticed that some of my facebook "friends" have deleted me. They were just acquaintances (people that I've had a class with, people that I've only talked to once, people I see around all the time but never talk to, very old friends/classmates). I could understand why they would delete me, some of them I haven't talked to in years. But having those people delete you kind of leaves that empty feeling inside. I feel like those acquaintances/old friends could of potentially advanced into more but never got a chance to. I've lost the only contact that I have with them. It kind of gets depressing since I'm about to graduate high school and now I won't be able to have that connection with old classmates/acquaintances.

So anyways, I'm just wondering how you feel about this. Is not talking to someone for a very long time a good enough reason to delete? Should you delete those people or should you leave them a chance for them to possibly connect with you in the future? How do you deal with this and do you delete people like that yourself?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How do you feel when a facebook friend deletes you? - Joshppp - 03-04-2014 03:23 PM
[] - LiquidZero - 03-04-2014, 03:30 PM
[] - idk - 03-04-2014, 03:43 PM
[] - sachin - 03-04-2014, 03:57 PM
[] - Bobo - 03-04-2014, 04:12 PM
[] - forever - 03-04-2014, 04:24 PM