This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you feel when a facebook friend deletes you?
03-04-2014, 03:30 PM

Annoyed. I would compare this situation to when I go and buy a new cell phone. Unless you have T-Mobile, you more than likely have to save all of your contacts one at a time. When browsing through the old phone, I find that adding the "less common" friends in some instances seems kind of useless. In other, rare cases, adding that friend or two that "you know you'll want to say hi to some time down the road, but not right now" might not be a bad idea. Since I've lived in about ten different states and have moved from city to city, I know what it's like to not be able to touch base with some old friends. Some facebook users are just dense. They think deleting someone from their friends list will hurt their feelings or do it to "get even" with someone. My sister deleted me simply because she deleted everyone. Stalker ex boyfriend was her excuse. My father, mother, other family members and friends were all "victims" of my sisters' actions, though it wasn't done with any intent to cause distress. There are many reasons people delete people from social networks like Facebook. The most common, immaturity, shouldn't be taken to heart. Do what they did in the old days: make a phone call; write a letter; visit that friend. Don't depend on the internet or a series of web sites to be your digital planner and contact list.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - LiquidZero - 03-04-2014 03:30 PM
[] - idk - 03-04-2014, 03:43 PM
[] - sachin - 03-04-2014, 03:57 PM
[] - Bobo - 03-04-2014, 04:12 PM
[] - forever - 03-04-2014, 04:24 PM