This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you feel when a facebook friend deletes you?
03-04-2014, 04:24 PM

I honestly feel the same way as you. I just asked a question similar to yours. I feel like i can never be good enough for some people. It as if they consider themselves too good for me to even see pictures of them that is technically available to everyone else except for me. I feel left out and extremely lonely. It is sad but what can I do. Why would i even want to talk to someone who thinks that they are better than me on facebook!!! Its the internet, not real life but yet they think that if i have not spoken to them in real life in so many minutes, days, or weeks that I am not worthy to even know them through the internet. It is sad but thats how people are. They will judge you and if you do not fit into their specific standards, you are not wanted at all in their life. You are only given a limited # of chances. This is why people come and go out of your life. The people who stay are there for a reason. Its a sign to meet NEW people who hopefully have good intentions. All facebook is a site to spy on people. With that in mind, what's the point? There really is none. Remember the days when you had to call people to connect? I know that sounds tacky but i guess calling people is the best way to contact people who are not in the same room as you. I have thought that i will delete facebook but I have not built up the courage to do so. I guess Facebook is a breeding zone for the lonely or superficial. Just remember that if you have a facebook when you are lonely, it will only make these feelings stronger when people delete you but if you are superficial, nothing changes. I wish i could be superficial but im not that self-righteous of a person who feels the need to delete people for NO reason at all. (not messaging/speaking for a while is not an excuse because what are the time limits? huh? a day? A week? A month? A year? This rule is nothing. People pick and choose who they want to share info with.) that's all it is.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - LiquidZero - 03-04-2014, 03:30 PM
[] - idk - 03-04-2014, 03:43 PM
[] - sachin - 03-04-2014, 03:57 PM
[] - Bobo - 03-04-2014, 04:12 PM
[] - forever - 03-04-2014 04:24 PM