This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I make friends?
03-05-2014, 01:35 AM

Me too I dont have any friends I'm pretty embarrassed about it when my family asks. You just keep asking questions but not a lot It will annoy them. Be your self practice conversating on dem interwebs. Tongue I mean I would know what you feel I came home crying from school almost everyday for being rediculed by others, I considered ending my life because I couldn't take it I too made them laugh but whenever I tried to hang out with them they tell me mean things such as "get the f*ck out of here white a$$ b*tch. And on lunch time I sat out there looking at the others play... although I was lucky my teacher cared for me and let me borrow her phone and ipad I was very greatful. I still am socially awkward but I have like 1 friend I hang out with. If you want friends remember this... be your self take a deep breath and say I can do it. If they don't like you back away, if they make eye contact and talk to you then you have a friend, if they just ignore you and don't smile they don't like you. In school I got assaulted and emotionally abused. Sooo much... if you need someone to talk to...

KIK: LilSylvia94

Xbox live: xAngelxGirlx
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How do I make friends? - Money - 03-05-2014, 01:19 AM
[] - Rifan - 03-05-2014, 01:20 AM
[] - Trainer Red - 03-05-2014 01:35 AM