This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need fuking help. PLEASE. HELP. ME. #depressed?
03-05-2014, 06:55 AM
I need fuking help. PLEASE. HELP. ME. #depressed?
ok ignore my hashtag i just really need a lot of answers. so i was friends with this guy from camp and we became really tight. but he had a major crush on me and was in love with me and i knew that but i also told him i dont look at him that way. so we were supposed to hang out and he couldnt make it so i went clubbing with my friend and lost my v card. and i thought because we told each other everything he'd be more supportive (or something like that) but instead he said he was crushed and hurt and deleted me off everything, facebook and skype and told me to delete his number. He also texted me in the text i know im going to regret this when im missing you so much. Honestly im depressed right now, losing a friend like that. I don't know how to just accept the fact that he can't talk to me anymore because he knows i dont feel about him that way. Also like why the hell do guys act like this? I mean like we've been honest with each other about everything and shit and like he lives far from me too, so did he expect like a relationship or something? and like he's hu with hoes too and im just so puzzled. like he made such a big deal out of it too and honestly blamed it on me, like it was my fault. So anyone have any answers? like what happened here?
also we texted for about an hour debating and he told me he loved me and that he was crushed and i told him i loved him back and i was really trying to get him back but honestly he just kept on giving me shit. it just hurts to know that you've hurt someone this bad, because you thought that by doing the right thing (telling them) would be ok. But it's not and now i've lost a really good fucking friend that i actually cared for so much. there's no point in talking to him since im pretty sure he needs time and he said that he's never been this disregarded. and literally a month ago he was debating on whether he should fuck this other girl. so like wtf.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I need fuking help. PLEASE. HELP. ME. #depressed? - Anon - 03-05-2014 06:55 AM
[] - hoovarted - 03-05-2014, 07:00 AM
[] - Docthal - 03-05-2014, 07:07 AM