This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help me! Qucikly - iphone geeks?
03-06-2014, 12:47 AM
Help me! Qucikly - iphone geeks?
For christmas I got a new iphone so I gave my dad my old one. Later on that day I realized that the photos I was taking were being sent to my old one. So, because my dad wanted all my stuff off it I just used the erase my iphone feature. Everything was off there. This is probably going to be dumb but I panic over everything...today I accidentally recorded an inappropriate conversation. Anyway I deleted it straight away. This wouldn't of gone through to my dad's phone would it? I can't check it as he is currently out of the country. He is really strict so if it has gone through to his phone this could be bad lol
so does that mean there's a chance it could of gone through? I erased everything to the point where he had to start everything up again on the iphone like it was brand new
when I say 'recorded a convo' I accidentally had my phone recording a video and everything was heard on the video lol

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Help me! Qucikly - iphone geeks? - A pessimistic creature - 03-06-2014 12:47 AM
[] - MrMoo - 03-06-2014, 01:02 AM
[] - Geek Squad - 03-06-2014, 01:03 AM