This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
my ex boyfriend said really mean things to me. i feel so hurt?
03-06-2014, 02:07 AM
my ex boyfriend said really mean things to me. i feel so hurt?
i had a long distance relationship with a guy for about 2.5 months. we would text literally everyday all day, and also talked on the phone and skyped a few times. i had a hard time trusting him. anyway, he broke up with me cuz he thoughts i overreacted. he never really took responsibility for what he did. maybe the way i acted was crazy, like blowing up his phone, but i felt he never respected me. so we decided to be friends with benefits cuz i just couldn't let go. i was still in love with him. he started calling me baby again and made me feel like i was the only woman he was talking to everyday. but i suspected he was persuing this other woman on instagram. he got mad said its not true. but she had this pic posted on her profile that he sent me through a text message. the only way she could've received it is if they were texting each other. then i saw he added this person on facebook. its just some random girl from another state. so we had this big argument and stopped talking to each other. i got really upset cuz i couldn't trust him again. i felt like he had lead me on. he ended up blocking me from everything. like my number, facebook, ig, etc. i finally got in contact with me cuz i missed him and i told him i never felt like he respected me. he started telling me its hard to respect someone who isn't working and lives at home. which is true, but I'm having a hard time finding a job. just going through a tough phase in my life, but i don't think thats a reason to be so mean to me. he said so many other rude things to bring me down and started saying i could be like this girl who he has been persuing. i felt like he really crossed the line. he compared me to this woman who is the reason that he and i don't speak anymore. i don't want to be anything like her. but anyway, he went on to say all these nasty things to me. this was a few days ago. i feel so hurt, like he really tore me down. I've never had anyone be so rude to me in my life. and i can't stop thinking about everything he said. and now i can't stop going to he profile online since he started comparing me to her. how do i get through this?
i need to add that the fwb thing never did happen. i was planning to visit him, but that changed after we stopped speaking. and i wasn't going to visit him just for sex. and its not like it was some random guy. it was my ex.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
my ex boyfriend said really mean things to me. i feel so hurt? - lullaby9 - 03-06-2014 02:07 AM
[] - basketballfanatic - 03-06-2014, 02:08 AM
[] - Joy - 03-06-2014, 02:18 AM
[] - Becca - 03-06-2014, 02:29 AM