This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I can't move on rom my ex who has a gf helpp !!!!!!?
03-06-2014, 04:08 AM
I can't move on rom my ex who has a gf helpp !!!!!!?
I always likes this boy since I was 9 I know it sounds cheesy but when we finally went out when we werre 11 I was over the moon he is 1 year younger than me but we were best friends we were on and off untill we were 13/14 and then I ended it and we never went back he did some hurful and émbarasing things to me infront of all our friends but I do still love him and I know I'm only 14 but I have feelings for him that will never fade we haven't spoken for nearly 2 years now and he blocked my Facebook the day we broke up but I've had a new Facebook and was able to re ad him , I was coming home from going out with old friends and I saw him with his girlfriend who I've never liked anyway and they were kissing and hugging I stopped and was speaking to her and her best friend who used to be my best friend its all so comlicated but I felt like dying right there my heart sank from then I always abused there ask.fm on anonymous and I know I shouldn't but I couldn't help it ! Every reletionship I've been in since these 2 years I've had to end because I can't get over him what do I do and on ask he admitted me still liked me up till 2 months ago when he found his new girlsfriend help ! I need advise on getting over him I'm nearly 15 and need to move on from this past eletionship

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I can't move on rom my ex who has a gf helpp !!!!!!? - anonymous - 03-06-2014 04:08 AM
[] - limbotic heartbeat - 03-06-2014, 04:12 AM
[] - Chyna Debty - 03-06-2014, 04:27 AM