This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
has anyone had experience with a boyfried wanting you to give up male friends, and tells you he loves you?
03-06-2014, 08:52 AM
has anyone had experience with a boyfried wanting you to give up male friends, and tells you he loves you?
I've done all sorts of things to make my boyfriend feel secure, like giving up facebook and friends, but he never makes me feel secureI, its so unfair, he tells me I cant be trusted cos he caught me out for lying, i was only trying to protect my self and didn't tell him something, he made such a big deal out of it, and he makes me feel like im always the bad one, whos done wrong, and he can be trusted and I can't, so I shouldnt have a phone, etc. Then he tells me he loves me and Im the one for him, but then if I don't give up stuff for him, he always finds a really good reason!! he can't be with me!! I don't get it if he loved me so much but he's willing to loose me, all the time i've been with him, I've just become so insecure, I really fell for him, and I feel so cheated and emotionally confused!! im just very lonely single mum, don't have any friends, and very gratefull for any advice x

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
has anyone had experience with a boyfried wanting you to give up male friends, and tells you he loves you? - Annelise - 03-06-2014 08:52 AM
[] - Hotblack - 03-06-2014, 08:58 AM
[] - Roz - 03-06-2014, 09:00 AM
[] - curious - 03-06-2014, 09:07 AM