This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need shy girls to help please?
03-06-2014, 10:05 AM

It sounds like your a really nice guySmile Yes, I am a shy girl lol I like when guys approach me first... because I&#x27;m afraid of saying or doing something wrong. But I hate when a guy keeps bugging me. She probally really does like you, but its her friends keeping you away from her:&#x2F; one time my friend stole my phone for a day, pretended to be me and broke up with my boyfriend because she didn&#x27;t like him. Those are not real friends! She needs to learn that. You don&#x27;t seem like a bad guy, so her friends need to get use to it! She needs to learn to standup to herself! Anyway, lol I love it when I wake up with a smile so just try texting her goodmorning beautiful&lt;3 or text her goodnight beautiful&lt;3 those always put a smile on my face. But if she doesn&#x27;t reply, then you should just leave her alone. She doesn&#x27;t realize what she&#x27;s missing. I&#x27;m sorry to say it but it&#x27;s the truth. Sorry lol love to write, but hoped I helpedSmile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Need shy girls to help please? - bradley - 03-06-2014, 09:46 AM
[] - Nicki - 03-06-2014, 09:54 AM
[] - Bambi - 03-06-2014 10:05 AM