This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is a presa canario the right dog for me?
03-06-2014, 05:03 PM
Is a presa canario the right dog for me?
Reposting this question because I didn't give enough information the last time. I have previous experiences with large dogs. I had a Newfoundland dog who died last year and a Doberman who died 3 years ago. All my dogs were very well trained. I seen a page on
Facebook that breeds presa canarios and I fell in love with those type
of dogs. I heard the dogs can be dangerous and I am looking for more information from someone who has one or who's been around one. I can't go to a breeder and ask because they are very hard to find where I am living and this why I'm posting the question online. I have a house with a very big backyard. I also have a 6 month old daughter and a shih tzu puppy that I bought for her. (I take care of him.) I'm good at handling large dogs I just want to know if my daughter and my shih tzu will be safe if I get one. Just looking for more information. My daughters and my shih tzus safety come first. Although people say a
Doberman is a dangerous dog but I've had no problem with mine. I don't know much about the dog and I am just looking for more information before I go ahead and buy one.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Is a presa canario the right dog for me? - Cjl - 03-06-2014 05:03 PM
[] - Verulam 2 - 03-06-2014, 05:04 PM
[] - Jojo - 03-06-2014, 05:06 PM
[] - GreyhoundAdopter - 03-06-2014, 05:18 PM
[] - ⋆ Claire M⋆ - 03-06-2014, 05:25 PM
[] - Nekkid Truth! - 03-06-2014, 05:42 PM