This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
does she like me or not?
03-06-2014, 09:14 PM
does she like me or not?
So back in november I met this girl at school I had never talked to her before but one day she was walking to her car and so was I so I asked if I could have her number she smiled and said no because I dnt know you so I told her we can get to know each other but she just laughed and kept walking. Then probably 2 days later I asked her I'd I could take her out to lunch but she said that she had to go home. I saw her again and asked if she would let me take her out to eat and she just said ight but I think she was playing around. Then a week later I messaged her on twitter and told her that I really tought she was beautiful and that we still had to go to lunch or dinner together and she replied with i will really try my best and we can go eat. I would always try to flirt with her when ever I got the chance. But she would just laugh one day I was walking down the hall and I acted like I didn't see her and she turned around to look at me when I passed by her. I stopped for a while then tried again so I decided to send her a request on insta but she never approved it so I canceld it . Wd were friends before on twitter so I deleted my twitter and after I deleted it she send me a request on insta so I approved it and sent her one myself one night I got drunk and liked some of her piks and I unfollowed her she then unfollowed me . Weeks past by and I sent her another request and she accepted it but never sent me one back later I made her my wcw and she sent me a request to probably look at it. Its been a couple of weeks since I've actually tried talking to her and just yesterday I saw her looking at me when I was passing by

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
does she like me or not? - Erik - 03-06-2014 09:14 PM
[] - Pedro Ordoñez - 03-06-2014, 09:27 PM
[] - Kristin - 03-06-2014, 09:39 PM