This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lebanon: Why was the historical library burned yesterday in Tripoli ?
03-07-2014, 07:45 AM
Lebanon: Why was the historical library burned yesterday in Tripoli ?
Last night a historical library was burned in Tripoli, it contained over 72 000 manuscripts and books that are over 100 years old these books were mainly religious and the library was owned by a priest. The man had received many threats from people in the area around him some even threatened to kill him...

After the library was burnt this post went on a facebook page
to those who can't read arabic the post says "Today your library burns on earth, tomorrow this is how your soul will burn you sinner"

Talk about religious diversity Smile.

Please report this page I would really appreciate it

https://www.facebook.com/pages/%D8%A7%D8...0621230048
A V you're an idiot ...
@Nice the city is doomed, a week doesn't pass without any incidents and the news is rarely covering anything anymore.

The place was burned because some nitwit sheikhs said the priest was promoting sinning, and the next day they went said that they are against any attacks on christians and we should all get along BUT the guy who started the fire shouldn't be prosecuted since he did it based on his love for his religion ... FKING assholes ... I bet they're the same people in charge of burning the christmas tree a month ago the news said it was a electrical problem but they just wanted to cover what's really going on...

Why aren't we trying to stop it ? Well my dear all the nitwits have the guns and any peaceful protest would be impossible. Add to that the amount of syrians in Tripoli, the population of sunnis has double or tripled at least and they're becoming more and more extreme ...

Any attempt to a peaceful discussion is countered by gunshots and bombs, an
The majority are against what's going on muslims and christians alike, this situation is absolutely unbearable ...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Radroud - 03-07-2014, 07:46 AM
[] - A V - 03-07-2014, 07:50 AM
[] - The Truth Fairy - 03-07-2014, 08:02 AM
[] - nice-me123 - 03-07-2014, 08:13 AM
[] - Spag - 03-07-2014, 08:28 AM
[] - RG - 03-07-2014, 08:40 AM
[] - Sayida - 03-07-2014, 08:54 AM