This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lebanon: Why was the historical library burned yesterday in Tripoli ?
03-07-2014, 08:13 AM

@ A V Omg you're level of stupidity is so high that it gives me cancer. Allow me to inform you that the Lebanese city of Tripoli is older than the capital of Libya. The same was taken from Lebanon you dumb crap.

Why was it burned? Because anything related to Christianity is considered "A sin". These American-Zionist Salafists are being placed in Tripoli the same way they placed Daesh in Aleppo. They want the Christians our of the Arab world and to that all Lebanese Muslims and Christians would say no too! Gib. can't you even read the title of that page? Can't you read those comments? Your city is infiltrated by these Al-Qaeda Muslim minds, and it's time for the citizens of Tripoli to remove them from their city and our of the country before your city turns to dust as Aleppo. This is not a joke, there are many Christians in Tripoli consider leaving it, and Tripoli has one of the oldest Churches in the world!

The west want to categorize Arabs=Muslim terrorists and everyone should be aware of that, especially the Christians in this part of the wold, their evil plane to extinguish us as if we're the fire that's fighting back. The incident of the library was a great deal and should not be easily overlooked.

=======================================

I SHALL GO AND PROTEST WITH YOU! ^.^ I except to be a Matryr against these loca retards for the defense of my country. I swear if any of Daesh or the other crap enters Lebanon, I will personally go and fight them (The same talk is being said these days in the villages near by) We will stand against them, and they cannot in anyway destroy the entire Lebanese population! The Syrians and Palestinians (I know i sound cruel but sorry), have to leave Lebanon! As I said, if someone did kill a peaceful protest, they will never be able to kill an entire population! Who will stand with them other than the morons of Tripoli and Saida? The Sunni's of Beirut? LOL I'm sorry but the Beiruties whether Christians or Muslims are too busy enjoying life and would refuse some cock heads stop that. My heart is with you Gib. I mean it <3 God bless our land and Tripoli <3

P.S: I read the comments of that Facebook page...I swear we will raise again and Lebanon would return. It shall erase the evil on these lands!

===========================
LOL Yes they are real cowards! Jeez, even gay guys have more balls than them! Well...at least the manly gay men Tongue Guys answer my question http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...508AAfj6Ul it made me laugh! Tongue

@The Truth Fairy...you know who's afraid of the truth? YOU'RE MOM while she's being penetrated by all the guys in the world, afraid to get caught! This is not Islam you dick head!
===========================================================

@The "truth" Fairy: Yes, I do. I love history and Philosophy as well. Do you know that the Quran allows/encourages people to philosophize and question?I did not think so! I pitty stupid Zionists slaves like yourselves who are trying to brainwash the imagine of the real islam into this "new" branch. Well...I didn't expect much from slaves in the first place. P.S: I'm not even a Muslim, but I have respect and honor and I learn with those I live with their understandings and religions, unlike the jews who sold themselves to America and became it's b*tches. Oh well, I guess that's why you got into the oven in the first place! Oh wait, Aldof Hitler was a Christian who burned millions of jews! Btw...I'm no friends with slaves! Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Radroud - 03-07-2014, 07:46 AM
[] - A V - 03-07-2014, 07:50 AM
[] - The Truth Fairy - 03-07-2014, 08:02 AM
[] - nice-me123 - 03-07-2014 08:13 AM
[] - Spag - 03-07-2014, 08:28 AM
[] - RG - 03-07-2014, 08:40 AM
[] - Sayida - 03-07-2014, 08:54 AM