This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Will suicide actually help my problems?
03-07-2014, 02:34 PM
Will suicide actually help my problems?
I'm 25 and still residing at my parents home after graduating college over 3 years ago. I thought my degree in sports management would allow me to find work but it's proven to be the most worthless and costly mistake of my life. I've worked three temp jobs that all left me feeling completely empty, depressed, and like I did something wrong with my life. I can't even stomach seeing my friends anymore because they are actually pushing forward with life and becoming successful while I sit in my room and play guitar all day. I tried going back for more education but wound up finding out that the registered nursing license I wanted would take 3.5 years so I quit. I've never even had a girlfriend in my life and the only time I had sex I had to pay for a prostitute. I'm ugly and http://www.flickr.com/photos/114345437@N06/11934897554/ and girls eventually stop talking to me after finding out I live at home or that I have no future on this planet. I'm in a band but the girl in charge of it has an at home salary job and doesn't understand that I have to ask off work to play shows thus causing me to lose jobs. I just feel that I'm too far behind my colleagues to even attempt to catch up and flipping burgers at wendys is not going to happen and neither is killing civilians in our military. I can't even go to church or family functions out of fear that anyone will ask about how my life is going. I've even deleted facebook and and all social media because it adds to my feeling of inadequacy. So what's the point if there is no way up? I just feel that actually going through with this will bring more good than bad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Will suicide actually help my problems? - craig - 03-07-2014 02:34 PM
[] - ? - 03-07-2014, 02:37 PM
[] - Jeremiah Spain - 03-07-2014, 02:42 PM
[] - Airi - 03-07-2014, 02:51 PM
[] - Emily - 03-07-2014, 02:56 PM
[] - 946 - 03-07-2014, 03:08 PM