This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Business: My business and its purpose?
03-07-2014, 03:50 PM
Business: My business and its purpose?
I am starting my new business, and it's educationally-driven. I would basically provide services that would deal in various types of writing. I would provide: ghost-writing, freelance-writing, speech-writing, academic research, editing, and tutoring within the subject-area of English Literature and Literature (k-12). In addition, my target audience would be: students, businesspersons and educators. It would be a sole-proprietorship. My business would be considered a small, locally-owned business. I have my Bachelor's in English Literature and Language. Also, I am a freelance-writer, blogger, and working on my Master's in Education. So, I am very much inspired to use my Bachelor's with the knowledge from my Master's program to create a business that would provide all of the writing and educational needs to my target-audience. However, I don't know what else I should be looking at. If I get enough feedback from the writing aspect of my business than I may just drop tutoring, but I would like to tutor. I want to definitely capitalize on all of the things that I am able to do. I was originally aiming at just creating a tutoring-business, but I didn't want to limit myself when I had other things in which I was experienced in. Any advice? I bought a domain and will work on my social-media presence next.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Business: My business and its purpose? - TheObserver - 03-07-2014 03:50 PM
[] - mlou - 03-07-2014, 03:59 PM
[] - Kevin - 03-07-2014, 04:12 PM
[] - Trish - 03-07-2014, 04:23 PM