This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to deal with a persistent facebook user messaging you frequently?
10-15-2012, 07:44 PM
how to deal with a persistent facebook user messaging you frequently?
This is a problem I am running into lately. I'm using facebook to market my business, and so, I add people whom I see, have interests in common with my business. I am a married woman in her early 20s.

This guy that I added a long time ago along with other people has suddenly began to comment on my every post, and has begun to message me quite frequently. He tries to come off like someone who thinks just like me and hones in on common interests we just happen to share. I ignored one of the messages, but it didn't deter him. The messages are not obscene; it's just that in them, he asks questions to artificially prolong the conversation--questions which he could easily get answered by a simple google search. So his questions are just excuses to get my opinion and continue receiving my feedback, which I feel I don't need to give.

I don't want to "cry wolf", but this is really annoying me. It's nothing serious enough that would warrant me reporting him. It's like history repeating, since a similar thing happened to me with another user.

How would you deal with this? I don't want to be "uncool" and cry wolf, but I am annoyed by the unwanted attention. I am not interested in personal attention. Like any business owner, I just want leads for my business, no offense.

How would you deal with this problem?
THANKS EVERYONE! great advice! Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
how to deal with a persistent facebook user messaging you frequently? - Expertpolice860 - 10-15-2012 07:44 PM
[] - Emily - 10-15-2012, 07:52 PM
[] - Brandon - 10-15-2012, 07:52 PM
[] - Jason - 10-15-2012, 07:52 PM
[] - M3 - 10-15-2012, 07:52 PM
[] - merzkykrovvy - 10-15-2012, 07:52 PM