This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is he busy or just ignoring my Facebook message?!?
03-08-2014, 06:11 AM

Your description of him as ‘this guy’ doesn’t give any clue to the status of your relationship with him. I wish you were specific here. If he is your boyfriend, my thinking is that he shouldn’t stay for that long without making effort to reach you. It’s obvious that you have feelings for him, and that is why you are sensitive and worried that you’ve not had a response from your message to him. But if he is not your boyfriend, I am afraid to say that he may just be looking at your Facebook message to him as a distraction. Nevertheless, it will be too hasty and unwise for us to conclude that he has seen your message and has deliberately refused to do a response. Yes, he should be receiving notification if he is on his mobile, but let us not forget the fact that something could sometimes go wrong with technology. Give him the benefit of doubt; have a little patience for some more days.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Tori - 03-08-2014, 05:46 AM
[] - Samantha Styles - 03-08-2014, 06:01 AM
[] - Amanda - 03-08-2014, 06:05 AM
[] - JENNY - 03-08-2014, 06:07 AM
[] - 894 - 03-08-2014 06:11 AM