This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Did she lose interest or is she scared of getting serious?
03-08-2014, 08:28 PM

She's afriad of getting serious. Sending her the flowers may have been a little much. From now on, just play it cool. Let her initiate the conversations and control the pace of the relationship. If you try to give it the slightest push, she is going to hit the ground running. Just give her time and let her make all the moves. Even if you go a few days without talking, don't worry. Let her do her thing and eventually she'll come around. Trust me. If she doesn't at least you didn't waste any time.

I was in a very similar situation so learn from my mistakes. I kept pushing it little by little and eventually, she dropped the "I need time to clear my head" line. Trust me, you do not want her to tell you that. She eventually texted me again and I have not been pushy whatsoever. In fact, we only talk once every couple weeks because I'm letting her be in control. I have been dating and approaching new women in the mean time. She ended up texting me yesterday telling me how she misses talking to me. I think she may be close to being ready for a relationship and now that she is, I am not. Haha!

Enjoy being single, bro'. Never rush a relationship.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Amy - 03-08-2014, 07:35 PM
[] - R - 03-08-2014, 07:51 PM
[] - Dating Coach - 03-08-2014, 08:06 PM
[] - Pacita Weston - 03-08-2014, 08:21 PM
[] - $$$$$$ - 03-08-2014 08:28 PM