This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why did she cut me off?
03-09-2014, 02:34 AM

In the end, she didn't care about you at all.
I've dealt with girls I was "friends" with who were like that to me and I've also dealt with liking 3 female coworkers that didn't like me although 2 of them, would flirt with me.
There's a girl I used to work with at a big grocery store.
I was always nice to her and would help her out a lot even when she didn't ask me to help her out.
She would be like, "Let me help you" and I would tell her that it's alright.
I would even help her mother out a lot as her mother as my coworker too at that job.
I ended up surprising her 1 night when I was no longer her coworker to give her valentines.
When I gave her the valentines, she was just like, "thank you" and "bye."
I wrote in a valentines day card to text me whenever to keep in touch or just text me to let me know if she liked the valentines.
She never bothered to call or text me (I did write my number down in the valentine's day card).
The very next 2 times I visited that grocery store I used to work with her at, she wouldn't bother to say anything to me.
The second to last time I saw her, she was only a few feet away from me while I was talking to another former coworker at that job.
She gave signs that she liked me when I worked with her like having trouble looking at me, telling me that she wondered where I would be when I wasn't around her and instantly blushing when a coworker asked her if she loved me.
I was so nice to her.
I never flirted with her when I worked with her and I never gave her attitude.
I even complimented her once when I worked with her when I told her, "bye most beautiful girl who works here."
Now, she longer works there but her mom still does.
Her mom was nice enough to give me her own cell phone number so I can use her as a personal reference (I have her mom's cell number).
There are female coworkers that will come off like they really are attracted to you or just like you as a coworker or friend, but they ultimately will not give a crap about you.
They won't care to talk to you and really don't care how you're doing when you no longer work with them.
I hope that I've helped answer your question and take care of yourself. I mean it. ~ Alan
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
why did she cut me off? - Daren - 03-09-2014, 02:04 AM
[] - Jaime - 03-09-2014, 02:18 AM
[] - Cnthia - 03-09-2014, 02:31 AM
[] - Rebel13 - 03-09-2014 02:34 AM
[] - KonoKalakaua83 - 03-09-2014, 02:36 AM