This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why did she cut me off?
03-09-2014, 02:36 AM

I feel your pain. My former supervisor of 1 1/2 years left last summer. We got along really well, and of course I developed feelings for him. I loved seeing him every day and getting to know him. I was happy for him when I found out he got another job. He got a phone call one day and I was the first person he told. He literally said, "Whoo hoo!" I gave him card on his last day, and hugged him good bye, but didn't get to tell him how I really felt. He said that I could email him, but I'm pretty sure he quit using his accounts. He said that he would write me letter of recommendation if I ever needed it, but didn't give me any contact info.
I miss him so much, but feel like an idiot for getting so attached. I want to move on, but I can't. It sucks, knowing that he lives 15 minutes away and he wants nothing to do with me. I haven't seen him in months.
Let's face it. We didn't mean as much to our coworkers as they did to us. If this woman wanted to keep in touch and build a relationship with you, she would have contacted you. It's not your fault. She decided to disappear and leave you behind. Keep reminding yourself that she doesn't care about you and that you're better off without her. You will get through this eventually. Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
why did she cut me off? - Daren - 03-09-2014, 02:04 AM
[] - Jaime - 03-09-2014, 02:18 AM
[] - Cnthia - 03-09-2014, 02:31 AM
[] - Rebel13 - 03-09-2014, 02:34 AM
[] - KonoKalakaua83 - 03-09-2014 02:36 AM