This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Muslim men, do you agree with ....?
03-09-2014, 02:44 AM

Hi I agree with girl effect but I also think its important we teach these people about sex education and contraception's and give out free condoms and pills too don't you think?

@Mind and heart...what if a women/girl doesn't get married? she cant just sit at home and do nothing with her life and wait to marry then live off her husband that is just so......you know. And anyways what if she marries but her husband doesn't earn enough or he dies? then she would have to go out and make a living.

And I don't see what's wrong with multitasking...it's life you have to do it I need to too and I ain't even married or have kids yet. I go University, work, cook, clean, look after my younger siblings, exercise, do voluntary work and socialize too. If I can do all this then other women can too as well as mothers.

Plus it wouldn't be a burden the husband should help out with the housework and taking care of the kids too anyways. Everything should be 50/50 it makes life easier and makes it fair. Plus to some women getting a career especially one they enjoy isn't a burden don't u realize some women WANT to work and make there own living and enjoy the job they do?

@Asker non of these guys here are going to give you a good or positive answer so you might as well give me Best Answer =)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - muslim girl - 03-09-2014, 02:31 AM
[] - «Мind&Нeart» - 03-09-2014, 02:40 AM
[] - 856 - 03-09-2014 02:44 AM