This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why am I becoming so antisocial?
03-09-2014, 05:39 AM
Why am I becoming so antisocial?
I have a big group of friends. But lately I've been contributing much less to the conversation. I've been by myself quite a bit and the friends that weren't close to me became acquaintances-just mere classmates to me. Now I can't even keep up a conversation without stopping mid-sentence because I forgot what I was going to say or saying something stupid. I've become depressed and the only reason why I don't self harm is because I don't want anybody to find out. Just today my best friend slapped me hard on the face because I spilled water on her. My other best friend is socializing with my other friends and has been ignoring me, and leaving me out. I don't know why I even bother to show up at the usual lunch table anymore if nobody's going to acknowledge me or listen what I have to say. I have horrible grades no matter how hard I try, and I'm not very pretty or talented. I am socially awkward and I can't go to school anymore without feeling the need to cry. I've been thinking a lot recently about how I should kill myself. I don't deserve to live. I'm just an ugly stupid thing who can't even talk normally to other people to save my life. I'm sorry that this is long, but I really need to get this all out. Is there anybody out there who is kind enough to help me cope with this loneliness and sadness?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Why am I becoming so antisocial? - Brianna - 03-09-2014 05:39 AM
[] - Robert - 03-09-2014, 05:49 AM
[] - nick - 03-09-2014, 05:58 AM
[] - Fin - 03-09-2014, 06:12 AM
[] - J - 03-09-2014, 06:19 AM
[] - Naro - 03-09-2014, 06:32 AM
[] - Ne - 03-09-2014, 06:33 AM