This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why am I becoming so antisocial?
03-09-2014, 06:32 AM

Ugly people are usually treated badly and often unfairly. Because they normally appear to be the object of laughter and mockery for the others. That was happening to me too. I felt the same thing as you did. I was often mocked and was sometimes treated meanly by the others. I was so sad, so sick, so irritated, and so desperate. From your account, I conclude that our story and experince are almost the same. The only difference is, that I had no intention of suicide. Firstly, according to my religion, it's a (severe) sin. Secondly, I thought of my parents who love me very sincerely and who accept me just the way I am. I didn't want to do something ridiculous. My life is too valuable to end. It's useless to regret about what happened. I had to think positively. I had to thank God for everything good that He gave me. I tried to think "There are still many people that are suffering much more than me". So instead regretting about my pathetic appearance, I should do something useful and positive. I studied and worked hard to achieve my dream, to be succesful, and to make my parents proud of me. Now I'm working in a large company and making much money.

I hope this can motivate you to do something useful for yourself and for the people who love you. Just ignore the people who always underestimate you. Just do what you like. Think of your future. Chase your dreams. I believe you have potential and ability. You will be succesful, just like me. Your life is too good to lose. Make your parents proud. And show your friends that has left you, that you will become a great person. Make them regret about their mistakes. Ok, good luck!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Why am I becoming so antisocial? - Brianna - 03-09-2014, 05:39 AM
[] - Robert - 03-09-2014, 05:49 AM
[] - nick - 03-09-2014, 05:58 AM
[] - Fin - 03-09-2014, 06:12 AM
[] - J - 03-09-2014, 06:19 AM
[] - Naro - 03-09-2014 06:32 AM
[] - Ne - 03-09-2014, 06:33 AM