This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
facebook privacy question!?
03-09-2014, 06:33 AM
facebook privacy question!?
I just made a facebook. I don't want anyone to be able to search me or anything. I made it so that no one can search me, but i don't want people to see that i have a facebook UNLESS i add them. I added people on facebook & now on their wall it says _____is now friends with Dresden. I don't want that to come up on their wall because then their friends can click me & see my wall & add me. Is there ANY way that i can make it so that i don't come up on their wall, & if i do, people who i am not friends with cannot see it? PLEASE HELP!
i did go onto my friends account who i am not friends with yet on facebook & went on to the friend that i am friends with's wall and clicked the notification on their wall that said ____is now friends with dresden, just to see if they would be able to see my wall, and they were. i blocked everything on my wall from people i don't know, but they still saw my wall. i just don't people to see me UNLESS i add them!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
facebook privacy question!? - dresdendrew - 03-09-2014 06:33 AM
[] - Guy A - 03-09-2014, 06:42 AM
[] - Dmitry N - 03-09-2014, 06:56 AM