This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I've been messaging a girl I haven't seen in a long time, what now?
03-09-2014, 07:17 PM
I've been messaging a girl I haven't seen in a long time, what now?
I go to this thing called PACE, it's an acting school of sorts that I go to once a week for an hour and a half. A long time ago I talked to you his girl at PACE. It was amazing just being around her, when I was close to her I felt so great and afterward I spent so long just thinking about her. Unfortunately this was the last week of PACE before summer and when I came back after summer, she never showed up. I never saw we her again. So a couple of months ago I was looking through the friends list of a friend to find that she was on the list! I couldn't believe it, but it was definetly her. I sent her a message and a week or so later I got a reply. We've been messaging ever since, but now I wonder what's next. I've been waiting for an opportunity to arise which may allow me to see her, but no such opportunity has appeared. We've been messaging a couple of months now, so I don't think I'm being impatient, but I want to see her! How can I get this to happen? How should I approach it?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I've been messaging a girl I haven't seen in a long time, what now? - Lewis - 03-09-2014 07:17 PM
[] - JENNY - 03-09-2014, 07:26 PM