This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is my school spying on kids on facebook?
03-10-2014, 03:17 AM
Is my school spying on kids on facebook?
Anyway, I'm 14 years old and some weird things have been happening on Facebook recently.

About a 2 weeks ago I got a request on Facebook from a teenage girl, I saw she had some mutural friends with me and they were all kids that went to my school (what a coincidence).

I saw that 'she' had a lot of sexually suggestive things on her Facebook wall, some of the posts that she made included 'Anyone interested in meeting up', a lot of boys in my class and school said things like, 'inbox me' or similar things. But at school, I heard someone in the year above tell someone else that the facebook profile is a teacher, when I first heard that I thought it could be believable. I haven't confirmed or denied the request yet, I have it sitting there.

Also, about a weekend ago, a kid in my year level had a party (I didn't go), but on the day back to school, there was an assembly for our whole year level about the dangers of partying, drugs, sex and etc. I think that it was too convenient for something like that to happen just after a party.

So, do you guys think this facebook profile is a teacher(s) at my school?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Is my school spying on kids on facebook? - Jacob - 03-10-2014 03:17 AM
[] - Anytha - 03-10-2014, 03:24 AM
[] - Your Uncle Dodge! - 03-10-2014, 03:36 AM
[] - zak r - 03-10-2014, 03:50 AM
[] - Daniel - 03-10-2014, 03:56 AM