This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
shy, gay, depressed teen starting uni (male, 17)?
10-15-2012, 07:45 PM
shy, gay, depressed teen starting uni (male, 17)?
Today was supposed to be my 3rd day unto freshers week at uiversity. I have always been very shy and hardly any friends in school, but for the last 6 years of highschool i have had absoulutely no frineds, and most of the time I walked to and up from school alone, and spent any free time alone. I only went out a very small amount of times with people in my whole highschool years. Its not that I am anti-social, its because i'm shy, The only real person who I was friends with who weas similar to my own age was sister, but she alwasy had other firends. I am really at my wits ennd. I am also extremelt depressed, to save time i'll just list my most major problems:

- type 1 diabetes(6 injections a day and still cant control it)
- Homosexual (nobody kows, as I have no obvious signs) and it is so painful hiding your tre desires,
especially when your mother is constantly saying things like "when you meet a grilfriend..." and
my dad making homophobic comments.
- Speech impedement
- Phimosis (tight foreskin which makes sex or masyurbation less enjoyable)
- Scoliosis (curved spine)
- Other back probloems
- Acne
- Abnormal curves in a few of my toes and fingers
- No friends and never had any type of sexual relationship or even a kiss.
- Had to have jaw surgery for underbite, and i am still not pleased.
- Extrrmeely shy

I am honestly at my wits end. I take good care of my appearance. I spend a fortunbe on hair products, clothes, gym membership (I work out 4 times a week and have a slightly muscular physique) etc...I also am a vvery nice person. I always put other people first. I'm always well mannered, respectful, kind, yet I still dont have any friends. I always goit some type of bullying in school due tp a nickname that started in proimary and bever left me ntil I left highschool. I dont trust my parents as whenever I tell one of them simethinh in trust they will then tell each other, then the whole family konws. Becaise I dont really have any friends or trustful family that i can talk t , I suppose I bottle everything up. Whenver I have the opportunity to drink alcohol, i find myself flinging it back, not fr social reasons though, for depression reasons.

I really thoughtr this week (freshers week) would be a fresh start. But I dont live in halls so dont really have anyone I can go with, and the people from my school that are going I dont really know. I went over to the building today to, and that itself took a lot of courage for a shy person, howverer everybody were in groups and pairs, and I didn't want to go to a fair on my own. In fact I have went to go in to the building for freshers week several times since it satared and eneded up coming back home. I just feel ugly and such a terribel person. Why else would I nothave any friends. I try my very best., Any social events I just feel paaranoid, as if everyones talijng about me being alone. I just want to live my life and not liveit stuck in my parents houise every weekend aloine.I have never even been invited to a party, (Well, aactually I was invited to one a facebookbecause the whole year was invited to it, however there ended up beig to many potential guests so the party was cancelled. However I saw through somebody eslses facebook page that the party was on again althought under a different name and I think about 95% of the peopele that were originally going were still invited but I was'nt)
I did'nt even go to my graduation or highschool prom.
Please somebody reply.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
shy, gay, depressed teen starting uni (male, 17)? - john Macintosh - 10-15-2012 07:45 PM
[] - Pixie - 10-15-2012, 07:53 PM
[] - RoaringMice - 10-15-2012, 07:53 PM
[] - Joseph Fitzgerald - 10-15-2012, 07:53 PM
[] - Iamxoable - 10-15-2012, 07:53 PM
[] - Amer - 10-15-2012, 07:53 PM
[] - S.M. Blackett - 10-15-2012, 07:53 PM
[] - FA - 10-15-2012, 07:53 PM