This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
shy, gay, depressed teen starting uni (male, 17)?
10-15-2012, 07:53 PM

You are really string, have you ever thought of that? You should give yourself some credit for being so strong. Having no friends in highschool and trying to make a change in uni is a huge step and I have so much respect for you. I m w what I'm about to say is kind of a cliche, but never, ever let your physical features let you feel low about yourself becaus entrust me, at the end of the day it hardly matters. You seem like a really nice person and trust me these days, that is rare. Speaking as someone who's an experienced loner, I know how hard it is. But there must be other freshers in your uni right? so build up the courage to go talk to them. Like, next time you're sitting alone and see someone else sitting alone too, go talk to that person and if s/he's new, ask them how they're liking it there and if they're old students, ask them if they could help you out with a few directions or maybe give you at our or something. It's easy to get ignored at uni, but you gotta keep trying. Don't let ANYBODY make you feel like you're not good enough.
As for your sexual orientation, that is entirely your own, don't let your family make you be someone you're not, there is NOTHING wrong with homosexuality and people who don't understand that are shallow and stupid.
One thing that could help you became less shy is the Internet, start by taking to people here. People you don't know, never met. After you've started taking to more people on the Internet, slowly apply that to real life. If nine out of ten people refuse to talk, one will and that's good enough. If you ever need to talk or anything, email me (reahxo@gmail.com) We've never met and never will, so I won't judge you or anything. This might help with your shyness. Just saying Smile
Good luck with uni, and trust me, it will get better. Hold on. Good luck Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Pixie - 10-15-2012, 07:53 PM
[] - RoaringMice - 10-15-2012, 07:53 PM
[] - Joseph Fitzgerald - 10-15-2012, 07:53 PM
[] - Iamxoable - 10-15-2012 07:53 PM
[] - Amer - 10-15-2012, 07:53 PM
[] - S.M. Blackett - 10-15-2012, 07:53 PM
[] - FA - 10-15-2012, 07:53 PM