This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do so many guys think that they are the nice guys while so many girls think they've dated assholes.?
03-10-2014, 07:55 PM
Why do so many guys think that they are the nice guys while so many girls think they've dated assholes.?
It's an observation I've made from friends and countless sappy Facebook picture posts that get plastered across my newsfeed. So it got me thinking. If almost every guy believes himself to be the nice guy(who just can't get the girl) in the nice guy/asshole dichotomy then where do the assholes that almost all girls complain about at some point in their life come from? Why is there such a discrepancy in this social dating-phenomenal.

This isn't intended to set off a gender war, I'm genuinely curious. Any theories or just you're two cents? ThanksSmile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Why do so many guys think that they are the nice guys while so many girls think they've dated assholes.? - Aigul - 03-10-2014 07:55 PM
[] - C C - 03-10-2014, 08:11 PM
[] - shorty27 - 03-10-2014, 08:18 PM
[] - Bill - 03-10-2014, 08:25 PM
[] - greentigress - 03-10-2014, 08:30 PM