This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I miss my old classmates sooo badly?
03-10-2014, 08:49 PM
I miss my old classmates sooo badly?
i'm turning 16 this year. Today was my first day at my new school. I used the fact that I've shifted houses as a reason to transfer but deep down I actually wanted to transfer cause of bullying. In my country, we start high school at age 13. I was bullied during freshman year (2011) and sophomore year(2012) by one guy from my class because he didn't like my weirdness and the fact that I had no friends. However, I had gotten poor results during sophomore year and had to restart a year as a sophomore. Everyone in my 2012 sophomore class got promoted to junior, including the bully, except for me and 2 other guys.

So in my 2013 sophomore class, all my classmates were freshmen from 2012 promoted to sophomore. They initially mistook me for a new student as they've never seen me before. They were so friendly, awesome, funny and there was not a single boring day in class for me. I had never smiled or laughed so much in my entire life. Every one of them had their unique sense of humour and a variety of different personalities. We also often like to crack racist jokes and still get away with it. I even developed a crush on my seat partner and omg I miss him so badly....I also liked one other guy in particular but not in a romantic way.

On top of that, I never saw the bully much because we were in a different year. However whenever he sees me, he'll never fail to pass a random rude remark. This year though, I will be a junior and he'll be a senior. Juniors and seniors have the same lunch period together so I'll have to face him again. So I applied for a transfer to another school, and I got it. I thought that we'll all eventually have to part after high school anyway, so why not do it earlier since it'll be less painful? Plus, my crush wouldn't be in the same class as me this year and I would hate to watch him move on and find a girlfriend.

I still did not make any friends, but they were the closest to being my ''friends''. They tried making friends with me, they really did. But I am a super shy person (I've even been to counselling before) and I have trouble talking to people. They're all really sad that I've transferred schools. I miss them so badly. Will I get over this?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I miss my old classmates sooo badly? - 54Y45T4Gtr - 03-10-2014 08:49 PM
[] - Kelsie - 03-10-2014, 09:04 PM
[] - Jimmy - 03-10-2014, 09:19 PM
[] - April - 03-10-2014, 09:27 PM
[] - AZZBO (RED DAWN) - 03-10-2014, 09:33 PM