This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I can't resist anymore!?
03-11-2014, 12:38 AM
I can't resist anymore!?
I am 16 years old and gay, an i recently found love. The problem is that my parents know that i am gay and my mom is very suspicious and annoys me. She says things like "Don't hide anything from me" or "I am worried" (she's worried about this). I see that she is very suspicious and I don't like it. I deleted my Facebook, put a password on my phone and always check if I logged out from Messenger on which I talk with my boyfriend when we're not together. Everytime I go out she questions me a lot and I can lie her well. But I feel uncomfortable after she says "I am trusting you. Don't dissapoint me!" and I don't wanna look bad in front of my boyfriend. I ran to the computer once and I logged out of my facebook right in front of her. Of course she suspected something, even though I usually am very patient and natural in front of her, but this was critical. I just don't wanna care about what she says and don't wanna feel bad with my boyfriend. I WANT TO BE MYSELF AND LOVE without anyone caring...
The question is: "How can I make my mom believe and trust me better? What can I tell her?" (i told her that i went to a film with a classmate and i looked very natural and she quite believed...). Tell me something else with what I can comfort her! I need experienced liars...(there's no other way in comforting her. telling her i am gay while she still hopes i can change will hurt her).

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I can't resist anymore!? - Syndrome Turner - 03-11-2014 12:38 AM
[] - Half-Mad - 03-11-2014, 12:39 AM