This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is it considered childish to not marry?
03-11-2014, 09:09 AM

I was married once and lived the suburban life. It was a life of repetitive boredom and I felt like I was slowly dying day by day. Upon consulting with my social group I found all of my mates felt the same. To cut a long story short I ended the situation and have been a bachelor for 7 years. I have shared care of my daughter, have found no luck in finding anyone who is interested in living a life not based around the traditional buy a house, work hard, watch tv and die philosophy.

I have come to the realization that being single is a much better life for me than being married, the friends who are still married are miserable, those who are in a new marriage are miserable and I don't see the point of it. I get to travel, follow my own interests and all without stress. By definition I guess I am a MGTOW but I don't hate women just find most of them uninteresting. I have had pressure from friends and family to get back on the horse but I just don't see why I would and if people think that is childish they would have to give me a reason why marriage or long term relationship would improve my life.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Katie - 03-11-2014, 08:26 AM
[] - charlie - 03-11-2014, 08:41 AM
[] - stewsgal - 03-11-2014, 08:49 AM
[] - LEYKIS 101 - 03-11-2014, 09:00 AM
[] - Paul - 03-11-2014 09:09 AM