This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Information about a site called Swipe Auctions?
03-11-2014, 03:24 PM
Information about a site called Swipe Auctions?
Can anybody please help? Is anybody familiar with a site based in the US called SWIPE AUCTIONS? I joined what I thought was a safe site (they had an advertisement) on Facebook, and I completed one of their registration forms. At the end of the registration process, a page comes up claiming I have just paid out $159. Even though I have not bought anything. If anybody is familiar with this site then perhaps you can tell me why I have paid out $159? The money appears to be some kind of registration fee, and that has got to be a CON surely? For one thing they claim to be a superior site to E BAY, and as a member of E BAY I know that you don't pay to register with them. I can't even get connected to Swipe Auctions online and their isn't even a phone contact number to cancel. Can somebody help me here as I feel as though I have just been mugged!! What can I do if it is a confidence trick? Can I stop them from plundering my bank account? If somebody can help I would be grateful. I am based in United Kingdom. Also I have very little cash to spare, and $159 is a Kings Ransom to me. Thank You.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Information about a site called Swipe Auctions? - Wolfiechops - 03-11-2014 03:24 PM
[] - smurf - 03-11-2014, 03:25 PM
[] - Mark H - 03-11-2014, 03:36 PM
[] - Donna T - 03-11-2014, 03:40 PM