This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are the Janoskians like?
03-11-2014, 11:19 PM
What are the Janoskians like?
Okay, so I've heard about the Janoskians before, and everyone talks about them on Twitter. I know all of their names and I've seen a couple of videos, but I still don't really know what they're like. They all seem really immature, rude, and disrespectful, but that's what they're aiming for (I guess). Even though they seem intimidating and rude, they're funny.
I used to have no respect for Jai after he told a few fans to kill themselves over Twitter for pronouncing his name wrong. I don't care if he was joking or not, I lost almost all of my respect for him. But since he posted his twitlonger, I have gained some respect for him back, so I've been watching more of their videos.
So my question is...what are they all like? I read their bios online, but that doesn't really explain a lot to me. What are they all like. It'd be helpful if you told me what each individual's personality is like. They all seem like fun guys, but sort of mean at the same time. I don't want to judge them based on their videos, so...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What are the Janoskians like? - Kylie♥ - 03-11-2014 11:19 PM
[] - the underdog girl. - 03-11-2014, 11:33 PM
[] - xoxo-gossip-girl - 03-11-2014, 11:46 PM