This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is he acting this way? Confused... Help?
03-12-2014, 01:06 AM

damn, that fool sounds as beta as i do. curse our kind!

the only thing i can think of, is if it was long. he's probably processing it. you may have said things about him that he never saw in himself. so he rolled his eyes at your for lying to him cause he doesn't believe you, or he wants to believe you but now has to convince himself that it's true.

then again, he may have greater aspirations that he's nowhere near to accomplishing and is thinking of the bigger picture. so whatever little "accomplishments" you've told him he's made seems like nothing and he sees his imminent failure. sorta like..."i'll never be better than my dad" or "i can't give my family a better quality of life than i grew up in" assuming he grew up sorta poor.

his major could give you some clues. is it something he really wants to do? or just some crappy quick certificate course to get a crappy "career". some might see that as a failure while other see that as a success. depends on where he came from and his actual aspirations/goals for his life. maybe he has none. is he a freshman? most freshman/sophmores never know what they wanna do for the rest of their life. not knowing gives a sense of failure. they see people who look like they know exactly what their doing, what to do, and how to do it. and he's like..."what am i doing with my life".

/shrug. idk. could be a million things. could be erectile disfunction. i can't read minds. could be nothing to do with you could be everything to do with you. i just took the education approach for some reason cause you mentioned his grades. i felt like focusing on that.

but if he's anything like me, he's dying, literally DYING (not literally) to tell you his feelings for you, but he's just...that...scared of what your answer would be.

maybe your letter reinforced the idea that you're just a friend. sure your letter was "heartfelt". but probably in that sister/friend sorta way. so while you were being nice and trying to help him out, you incidently told him "as a friend, i think you're ok". so he's all like "that's all i wanted to know." and that tiny door to his heart that was just slightly ajar, is now closed shut again. while he thinks to himself "and now i go on alone with my life again".

he's probably too beta to even try again too. he'll be a loner forever now. Tongue

funny...i'm having fun with this answer but it feels so wrong making fun of him since i'm also making fun of myself. i am so freaking beta. >.<.

**** it. idk where you live but...wanna make out? nvm. if we meet irl i'll be shy again. /sigh

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Animeleech - 03-12-2014 01:06 AM
[] - The Doctor - 03-12-2014, 01:18 AM
[] - Cherrieazuelos - 03-12-2014, 01:29 AM
[] - Niloofar - 03-12-2014, 01:44 AM
[] - sam - 03-12-2014, 01:55 AM
[] - grace - 03-12-2014, 02:02 AM
[] - Brian - 03-12-2014, 02:17 AM