This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I wish I was innocent but I'm really a bad person?
03-12-2014, 04:17 AM

My dear daughter Ellie in Christ , I see so many aspects in you to be highly appreciated .. No doubt in your heart of heart you are a genuine girl who love " the Good " .

Really you hate evil .And that is why you confess here your great yearnings to live as a typical successful girl .
Yet circumstances has discouraged you much . Just believe that the negative environment will one day disappear and you will be put under a good ,positive and favorable environment . Child psychology says that a child's behavior is decided only by the Environment under which she lives . Your bad Environment only spoilt your otherwise genuinely good behavior .

We have the Statue of Freedom , We have the great and marvelous constructions as Wonders of the world . None of the Wonders of the World came into existence without a wise , Intelligent designer behind . No beautiful picture ( or a work of art ) can come into existence without an artist behind .

Our human body is the most awesome and most wonderful machine .. There is no possibility for such a most wonderful machine to come to being without a Wise and Intelligent Designer ( God the Creator ) behind.

The Bible tells us of the wonderful Works of the Good ( Creative Power ) Whom we call God . More than 2100,000,000 Christians are following God and His Word the Bible ,and live a happy , peaceful , successful and victorious life ... The Bible says that is capable of Turning anyone's unfavorable Environment into a most favorable Environment .

In the Bible ,we read about a helpless girl like you . Her name is Esther . Her babyhood Environment was so pathetic that she lost both of her parents . She became an orphan . God changed this environment and stirred her uncle Mordecai to have mercy and love upon her . Mordecai brought her up with all affection and love and taught her about the Bible-God ..

Just try to get a copy of the Bible and read the Book of Esther .. When she attained her marriageable age . there arose a need for a queen for the great King Xerxes of Persia . He was ruling the 127 provinces stretching from India to Ethiopia ... God ,so wonderfully brought this orphan girl Esther to be the most loving queen of this King Xerxes ...

God is capable of changing anyone's unfavorable Environment into a most favorable environment ... Just pray to Jesus the Son of God to change your unfavorable Environment and to bless you with an entirely favorable Environment . He created the sun, moon , stars and everything we see and don't see . Everything is possible for him . Nothing is impossible for Him . The Lord has turned innumerable people's bitter situations into the sweetest situations . The Living Lord has worked so wonderfully in my life also ..

Over night he can Change your whole bitter trend and make your life a sweeter one .. No doubt in it ... Jesus gave His very Life for your on the Cross . Can you understand His True Love for you ..? Will it be right for you to neglect , reject or disregard Jesus the Son of God Who shed His whole blood on the cross in order to save you from all your troubles, pains, sufferings including eternal torment in the life after death ..

As far as I know .. Jesus alone can change your BITTER life into a BETTER life .. He is an Ocean of Love .. He would send His most powerful angels and Take care of you , guide you and Lift you .. Since Jesus has all the Characteristics and Power of God , it is no doubt Fit for Him to be called Son of God . Just pray to Him tonight .. You will see some unexplainable Peace and joy overflowing from your heart ..

Read the Bible ( New Testament ) , know about the teachings and Characteristics of Jesus Christ and try to practice His Love through your actions . Jesus will fill your heart with His divine Love .With that Love you will be able to Love and Help even your enemies ..

Just start it as early as possible . You will begin to love everyone including your enemies . You will begin to help everyone in need and trouble . Everyone of your good -deed will make your heart overflow with immeasurable happiness , peace ,joy and satisfaction .. Your good -deeds will make everyone of your enemies ( including your parents ) wonder at you . All their hearts will get changed and everyone will begin to shower their Love upon you .

Please see ,how some of your friends ( Cat44 , CAMILLE and V ) have given you good advices . They have given you better advices than mine . With Jesus' Love they have spent their most precious time for your here .. Surely it is a more than enough advice .. Use it and become great and joyful person ..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Cat44 - 03-12-2014, 03:36 AM
[] - Hamzah - 03-12-2014, 03:40 AM
[] - CAMILLE - 03-12-2014, 03:53 AM
[] - V - 03-12-2014, 04:04 AM
[] - Christian - 03-12-2014 04:17 AM