This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need advice and suggestions on a situation with my friend?
03-12-2014, 05:19 AM

The only reason I can imagine her acting this way towards u is because she&#x27;s maybe met more ppl or like u assumed might be into her boss and hasn&#x27;t had time for her friendship with u. You seem like a great friend and I think because u care so much about your friendship with her says a lot about u. U have tried almost everything and I think it was a big step expressing ur feelings like that. I don&#x27;t think her boss has told her anything about u because he doesn&#x27;t even know u that well and even if he did your friend knows u way better and probably won&#x27;t even believe him. U have every reason to feel upset with her and I would too. I&#x27;m sure she hasn&#x27;t forgotten about u even though it may seem like it and wait a little more for her to reply, u don&#x27;t wanna make yourself seem clingy by contacting her too much so I would wait it out a little more. Maybe u can ask some mutual friends if they know what&#x27;s wrong. I&#x27;m srry ur in this position and I hope everything quickly become better. Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Luis - 03-12-2014 05:19 AM