This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Not a girl, need some help...?
03-12-2014, 06:45 AM

More than anything i think she 'wants' you to miss her! and maybe this break from eachother is a good idea, it's only when you haven't got something anymore that you can judge how much it really means to you, i'm sure what she'd like you to be posting is that you're lonely, and you miss her, she'd hate to think that the break meant she wasn't on your mind at all, but apart from being a bit lonely herself, and wanting you to miss her, it's hard to say if this break has taught her anything, but, if you do end this break, make sure you're both doing that for the right reasons, and not just because you're both a bit lonely, otherwise, the breaks will become longer, until they become permanent, is it YOU she's missing, or just some company? and the same goes for you, do you really miss HER? neither of you has to be lonely, but the question is, do you still want to be together? think about it honestly before you take the next step, then you will know if it's time to end this break or not, and if the break has done any good, i hope you both get the result you want, and i wish you luck.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Not a girl, need some help...? - preston - 03-12-2014, 06:32 AM
[] - Anonymous - 03-12-2014, 06:36 AM
[] - jayne - 03-12-2014 06:45 AM