This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Generating Traffic to one's website?
03-12-2014, 06:33 PM

Some good free ways to create traffic that I have been successful with are as follows

My top 5

1. Social Bookmarking - bookmark your own sites or use submission service such as social maker

2. Article Marketing - create good articles about your niche then submit to the major article directories such as E zine Articles.

3. Yahoo Answers - Go ahead and answer some question about the subject your website is about, this technique is highly targeted because you know the people are interested in your niche otherwise they wouldn't be asking questions about it.

4.Classified ads - Create an ad for your website, and post it to some classifies such as one of the biggest site USfreeads

5. Create short video clips of your site, make a slide show of your front page, or yourself in front of the camera explaining what you do, and submit it to You tube, or use a free service called Tube-mogul which will submit your video to numerous video sites.

Or you could build a real business long term and create a content focused theme based website on something you love or knowledgeable about using tools that provide you with keyword research of what people are typing into Google with stats on search volume and competition, I use SBI for this.

Anyway I listed the sites below for you to research into..
Goodluck with your business.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Martin - 03-12-2014, 06:24 PM
[] - Rua - 03-12-2014 06:33 PM
[] - TonyM - 03-12-2014, 06:46 PM
[] - Tig - 03-12-2014, 06:54 PM